I've been going through photos, and one was terrible....all motion, couldn't make out at all what it was. I was about to delete, and thought, "Ma would like this one" lol. I ended up not deleting it. I might one day use it as a subject for a painting. ;-)
I saw you commented (on one of your blogs I think) that you painted. My dad and grandmother and great grandmother are/were painters. I didn't get that talent, but I do admire it greatly. They mainly worked in oil paint.
Nice picture...I've got some red clover that I've dried, will have some today :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, I used some Picasa editing tools to make it "artsy". It was a really bad photo:)
ReplyDeleteAha! :)
DeleteI've been going through photos, and one was terrible....all motion, couldn't make out at all what it was. I was about to delete, and thought, "Ma would like this one" lol. I ended up not deleting it. I might one day use it as a subject for a painting. ;-)
I'd like to see it:)
DeleteI saw you commented (on one of your blogs I think) that you painted. My dad and grandmother and great grandmother are/were painters. I didn't get that talent, but I do admire it greatly. They mainly worked in oil paint.