Tuesday, August 28, 2012

After Supper Dishes




I am blessed:)



6 comments:

  1. Nice looking kitchen, Ma. :) yes U R :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan,

    Our dishwasher is broken, but I think we like doing them better by hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your kitchen! Shall we wash the dishes together?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice old kitchen. We still do all the dishes by hand too. We live in a Bungalow built in 1914 in Anaheim, California. It's equipped for a "wood-burning" stove int he kitchen for cooking and a "pot-belly" stove in the dining room for heat. We have no dish-washer, no central air conditioning or heater. It has a "root" cellar for the vegetables under the kitchen that you access from the back yard and the refrigerator was an "ice box" back then. We like the nostalgia of the old place. It has a lot of character and style. Thanks for sharing yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds lovely. Our kitchen was built in the 40s I believe.

      Delete

Your comments are always welcome..