Thunderstorm season is upon us. I love thunderstorms.
The first of the mint and motherwort to add to my iced green tea has been springing up.
These awesome readers were given to us. They are just what one of the boys needs at this stage in his reading.
Our electronically minded son has been at it again. Our old Sega Genesis was not working so he replaced all the capacitors in it (he said it's called "recapping") and I couldn't believe my eyes. That's my boy:)
Abandoned cinnamon toast sparkling in the sun would normally make me irritated. But it was a thing of beauty this week.
What are you thankful for today?
I do love the toast shot!! I have countless things to be thankful for! I don't mind thunder storms, but the nervous thing about spring is the tornadoes, there are many more than used to be.
ReplyDeleteTornadoes are scary. We had a bunch of rain last night, but no severe weather.
DeleteLove your toast and tea pix, and thunderstorms are spectacular if you're in a safe place. So much to be thankful for... including God's love and protection during a storm. ♥
ReplyDeleteHe gives us shelter:)
DeleteThunderstorms, and possible tornadoes, are headed our way right now. I'll take the thunderstorm, but no tornadoes please.
ReplyDeleteI'm thankful for blogging friends who like thunderstorms too!
I hope all is well at your place. We just got a while lotta rain and today it is COLD again. Sigh.
DeleteTime to snuggle up and do nothing.
Enjoyed this post.
ReplyDeleteThanks Denise.
DeleteIt is Friday and I am thankful for by blogging friends, for my wife's ability to wheelchair to the salon this morning, for Spring that is springing, and for the love of God - to name a few. :)
ReplyDeleteI haven't been to a salon in a looooong time. I hope she enjoyed it!
Delete