Tuesday, April 9, 2013

It's Easy

There are a few members of my family getting married this year. My girls and I went to a  bridal shower on Saturday afternoon. To be honest, I really didn't want to go. It was kind of a hike, my routine would be upset, and I just wasn't feeling jolly.



We had a great time of course. It is great to see that love goes on. People find each other, want to get married and make more people. It is a strange and beautiful thing.


I was reminded of the Mr's and my wedding and how we used a very popular song with this in the lyrics:


This was hanging in the room of the church that the shower was held at Saturday


When we got married, I truly believed this. I wish the best for this couple. Don't forget why you got married. Don't ever give up on each other, on love. It is worth it.




11 comments:

  1. I take this very seriously and agree! Love is all you need when you are following His ways, His design and His pattern!

    Oh what a wonderful sign! May the couples indeed remember what brought them together and work daily to keep in Him and united strong.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to see you Jennifer. I am so grateful that my husband is who he is.

      Delete
  2. Whenever I see a new couple it reminds me of those first steps to forever with my own hubby....so sweet.
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true Ma! Romance can fade a bit. Passion fires can cool a little. Real love never ends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, what a gift!! And I think it more than coincidence for you to spot that sign. We introverts really do need to get out some - at least once or twice a year - right? :-)

    All you need is love, love.
    Love is all you need.

    Now, how do I get it unstuck (the song)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Now, how do I get it unstuck (the song)?


      You don't! :P

      I know what you mean about being an introvert. It's like I always think the world is out to get me, but once I get out there, I find it's a pretty nice place:)

      Delete
  5. People need to remember the live part and put that before all the rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's easy:) But hard. It's like we become big grumpies as we get into adulthood. Jesus said to be like little children.

      Delete

Your comments are always welcome..