Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for:







A steal on very ripe red peppers. I flash froze them to use in stir fry and on pizza.




 
 
 
 
 
Small gifts that make little boys happy.
 
 
 
 
 
Everything bagels....yummy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For some reason, I keep forgetting to buy bandages, but they still keep showing up when we need them. I found these in the cabinet and I didn't even know they were there.
 
 

 
 
The fact that we're one day closer to summer!
 
 
 
 
 
 
What are you thankful for today?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. It is ANZAC Day here in Australia. The day we remember all those who have fought and died to preserve our freedom. For these brave and commited service people I am very thankful. Lest we forget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband, the girls, my friends, my church family, spring, being out of the hospital, a great home....

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you flash freeze?
    Oh, and I'm thankful for the fact that you always answer my questions. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just laid out the slices and dices on a tray and put them in the freezer until frozen, then put them in freezer bags. That way they will not stick together in a big freezery blob had I tried to do it without freezing them individually first.


      And I'm thankful that you ask:)

      Delete
  4. I was going to ask the same question as Petra. :)

    I'm thankful for the spring-ish weather. Summer can delay for a while. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I will miss the coolness when the HOT heat gets here, but this winter has been sooo long.

      Delete
  5. It is humbling to know we can NEVER be thankful enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thankful for another Thursday to be thankful. And I'm thankful for Ma.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome..