I just today for first time saw then finished reading in one 'sitting', your lovely 'book' here. Such a joy to see your light filled photos. Blessed my day and showed me a sweet soul, thank you, dear Ma, for sharing your candle on this 'bloggy' hill, I've been illuminated by its glow. :)
I just today for first time saw then finished reading in one 'sitting', your lovely 'book' here. Such a joy to see your light filled photos. Blessed my day and showed me a sweet soul, thank you, dear Ma, for sharing your candle on this 'bloggy' hill, I've been illuminated by its glow. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Matermuse:)
DeleteThis flower was brought in and put in this little measuring cup by my littlest (4).
I've found that looking on and photographing in my little world the lovely things I see keeps me grounded and thankful to all that is around.
That's cute.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ruth:)
Delete