Monday, March 18, 2013

Pirate Hats aren't Supposed to Look Ridiculous


"Captain Jack Sparrow doesn't have a pillow on his head, or a plastic sword or a dinosaur on his shirt!" exclaimed my seven year old to my five year old.






My younger was playing Pirates and was telling everyone over and over again that he was Captain Jack Sparrow you see and the older was getting weary of it.





By now I was looking up from my teaching a thirteen year old who is just certain that she won't ever need algebra in her life. The commotion got us both looking over at the happenings.




I see Mr. Cutie with the pillow on his head and it just cracked us up.




When I asked him what was with the pillow, he told us it was his pirate hat to which his older brother quipped:










"Pirate hats aren't supposed to look ridiculous."



I needed a good laugh!



4 comments:

  1. Ha....but of course they do!
    I love the things they say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, he has a really good imagination and knows how to play with what is around and close by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! The picture reminds me of Little Bear:

    http://www.henrybear.com/blog/little-bear/little_bear2/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome..