Friday, March 7, 2014

Some Photos

I started my other blog to yak and this one to photo, but when I panicked and took it all down, I moved here. No more designated photo blog, but I love photos and was able to take a few with my new BlackBerry whilst out and about the other day.




We took my oldest daughter to take her ISTEP tests. It was the first time she'd taken them. The kids were impressed with the shiny building.



While she tested, I took the rest to a nearby park. It was COLD but sunny and they didn't seem to mind the cold part. We've had just about enough of this winter.














And finally, my husband and I are Mac and PC respectively. When wondering if we could really live in harmony, my daughter drew this for us.


The Apple should be taller than the Windows, though. 





Have a great weekend!





5 comments:

  1. Nice pics. I love that building. :)

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally think you're a great photographer, and as far as blogging goes, you exhibit nerves of steel and exude graciousness, even towards those who just cannot resist ministering and second-guessing your experiences.

    Ditto, on the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too enjoy your photos. Lately I especially like the one of that building and the trees (especially just after looking at the reflective glass building shot) and that moon one post back. Thank you, Alice.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome..