Good thing that shovel is vertical or you wouldn't see it until next spring. Good winter photo. Thank you for your visit and comment on my post today. Always enjoy reading comments.
I always enjoy your photos, but don't comment much:)
This is exactly what it is, every year, here in Sweden. We shovel snow all the time, for almost 6 months every year.
Wow, I don't mind it once in a while, but wouldn't want it that much of the time.
Your comments are always welcome..
Good thing that shovel is vertical or you wouldn't see it until next spring. Good winter photo. Thank you for your visit and comment on my post today. Always enjoy reading comments.
ReplyDeleteI always enjoy your photos, but don't comment much:)
DeleteThis is exactly what it is, every year, here in Sweden. We shovel snow all the time, for almost 6 months every year.
ReplyDeleteWow, I don't mind it once in a while, but wouldn't want it that much of the time.
Delete