I love the wildflowers here too :) and where I will be moving to also has wonderful patches of incredible wildflowers. I took a few pics of sunflowers about a week ago. Sunflowers always make me smile. One day I will post some.
I love wildflowers, too. In a way I think they are more beautiful than "fancy" flowers. Are you moving to the Great White North? :)
Hopefully in about 1 year! I'll be near Vermont :)
Your comments are always welcome..
I love the wildflowers here too :) and where I will be moving to also has wonderful patches of incredible wildflowers. I took a few pics of sunflowers about a week ago. Sunflowers always make me smile. One day I will post some.
ReplyDeleteI love wildflowers, too. In a way I think they are more beautiful than "fancy" flowers. Are you moving to the Great White North? :)
ReplyDeleteHopefully in about 1 year! I'll be near Vermont :)
ReplyDelete