Thursday, July 21, 2011

Grateful


I'm grateful today. 


We are cool (not in hipness but in temperature). 

God is good. 

The Body of Christ is good.



9 comments:

  1. Glad you're staying cool, Ma! Looking forward to hearing your "more." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes HE IS!!!!!Amen sista!!!!
    So awesome that you see Him and are grateful for small blessings!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not in hipness but temperature, lol, I love it! Glad you're staying cool, and yes, God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! I'm glad that you are getting some cooler weather. It's so important for us to be thankful for even the little blessings of our lives. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Ma. Saw this and thought of you, pertaining as it does to IN:
    Impeach the Judges

    Just remember: War is peace. Freedom is slavery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know aztexan,

    ugh...it would be funny if it weren't so real. At least we have nothing to hide should the police stomp in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your attitude is totally cool...

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have had some terrible heat, here in PA, today is still up there but not *quite* as bad as a few days. I praise God for all of what He does....for He is good! :)
    I hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for commenting everyone:)


    sarah-

    Thanks for stopping by, I haven't "seen" you here before.

    Katy~
    Things are much cooler this weekend, but looks like another heat up is ahead....what a summer! Thanks for visiting:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome..