I saw a link to this great resource on Chris White's blog and have spent the last few days listening to it. The book The Kneeling Christian by an unknown Christian is read Peter-John Parisis (A.K.A. Bryan Edwin Dean). It seems that this person has read several books that are copyright-free and downloadable on archive.org and sermonaudio.
The sound quality is not so great, but I really enjoyed it. I plan to go through it another time or so.
Here it is as a free pdf .
| source |
The sound quality is not so great, but I really enjoyed it. I plan to go through it another time or so.
Here it is as a free pdf .
Thank you for the hint. It is always nice to have a good audio book at hand.
ReplyDeleteHave a most blessed week!
Sounds interesting. It's always good to find a treasure,and a good book is always a treasure! Blessings jane
ReplyDeleteHi Ma,
ReplyDeleteThis looks good, if I get a chance I will listen to it.
Blessings,
<><
I downloaded the PDF because I'd rather read than listen (I'm strange like that). Thank you much!
ReplyDeleteI like to read and listen Petra, I take goodies with me to listen to during dishes and laundry and such..I love technology:)
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteBeen a while since I've posted. Long time ago you asked for a little background of how I left Christianity and ended up an atheist.
Well, procrastination finally lost the battle and I've got a blog up with a short bio on it.
If, you're scratching your head and trying to remember me, I found you from a link on The Wartburg Watch several months ago
In any case, enjoy the reading and feel free to visit any time you like.
Questions4Christians.Wordpress.com
Karlton G. Kemerait
Hello,
ReplyDeleteYes, I remember you. I will read your testimony when I get a chance. Thanks for visiting again.