It's funny how many comments you get about "socialization" as though being the parent of a public school child makes you an authority on the subject. We should turn the tables and ask "Aren't you concerned that your children are peer segregated and unable to relate to anyone outside of that age group?"
Too funny...after 22 years of home schooling I am still amazed at this question. Now having four adult children they laugh about it also...they are the most outgoing people you can meet...people are amazed they were home schooled. Thanks...as we started back to school also!
I have not seen this before. It is so funny and true! :)
ReplyDelete{{Hugs to you today}}
It's funny how many comments you get about "socialization" as though being the parent of a public school child makes you an authority on the subject. We should turn the tables and ask "Aren't you concerned that your children are peer segregated and unable to relate to anyone outside of that age group?"
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious!! I hadn't seen it before, thanks for sharing it! It's sooo true as well.
ReplyDeleteI think I've had conversations like that on discussion boards (on topic of works/legalism and reform vs arminianism) Good one, Ma!
ReplyDelete:P lol Susan:)
ReplyDeleteThis is my experience when trying to reason with anyone who is indoctrinated (to the point of mindless devotion) to any ideology. Very frustrating.
ReplyDeleteToo funny...after 22 years of home schooling I am still amazed at this question. Now having four adult children they laugh about it also...they are the most outgoing people you can meet...people are amazed they were home schooled.
ReplyDeleteThanks...as we started back to school also!
Have not seen this one, so true. Will bookmark it for future encounters with brick walls. :-)
ReplyDeleteMa,
ReplyDeleteI saw this video a few months back. It's qute entertaining, it's it? That female bear was really begining to get on my nerves though, sheesh! :)
-Lady Rose
P.S. I also read your new Romans bible study post. I didn't have much to add to it, but I agreed with the points you made.