Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Clouds X



Now these are the cloudiest clouds that I've posted yet! Yesterday I woke to just a soupy, steamy, melty, foggy world. One can barely see the usual power line backdrop to my little window of the world.


Nahum 1:3 The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the LORD hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.

 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Ma,

    There's still snow on the ground here in my neck o the woods too. I'm looking forward to spring! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready for SUMMER! Honestly, I could live quite nicely with no snow...ever. I know that people who don't get much enjoy it, though.

    Everything He made is good indeed:)

    We are under a "winter storm watch" now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ma,

    I've been enjoying your cloud photographs.

    -Lady Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad for changes in weather. I get bored easily. However, if it rains for more than two days, I go nuts. Cool picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Lady Rose. We get some really awesome ones in the spring during tornado season. I hope to catch some.

    Not me Petra! I could live with only summer and possibly fall (I think) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The spring and the fall are my favorite times of the year. I love it when the bulb plants blossom. I guess that is the Dutch in me. I LOVE tulips! and crocuses and lily of the valley...sigh....soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now this looks downright freezing. I can't wait for spring!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome..