Thursday, February 19, 2015

A Bit of Blog Business

I have spent some time this afternoon republishing things from my first blog that I had imported here. It was inspired by a visit I made to another blog recently where she had kept up all posts during her Christian life and later deconversion.


I have said before that the whole entire old blog was the documenting of  the deconversion, sort of, I just didn't realize it at the time....


(I'll put it in the denial and bargaining phase.)


Anyway, the good, the bad, and the ugly of all my past writings, blatherings, woman stuff, photos, and the like are back up.


If you follow me in a reader I am so sorry as you may get a whole bunch of posts today - I hope not.


Also, I am bringing The Story back to this blog since I do think it is important, not only for me, but for anyone that comes along that feels the same way.


That is all.


6 comments:

  1. Since I wasn't along for the earlier stages of the journey, I'll be happy to see what you've added!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael. :) I started in 2010 as a devout Christian, so you can see the whole metamorphosis over the years. I may try to organize my past posts in some way later.

      Delete
  2. Definitely looking forward to reading the end of your story after reading all those links you posted to it. Is it posted somewhere already?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was here, then on a private blog, and now I'm moving it back. I'll be posting more after the weekend I hope.

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you decided to bring The Story back. It's a valuable resource for those who are on the journey of questioning their Christian faith.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome..