Friday, July 11, 2014

Sunshine





(Warning: some language at the very end- not in the main video itself).




Finite Atticus's deconversion series is also very interesting. Completely NSFW or children, but check it out, too.

4 comments:

  1. Great video. I can remember being around 8 or 9 and it hit me that I will die one day. Kids aren't stupid.

    The one F-bomb at the very end came out of right field. 'Not sure if I'll share it on social networking, yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are lots and lots of F-bombs in the deconversion series, it's pretty gritty, but I enjoyed it.

      Delete
  2. Another captivating series you've discovered - thanks for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listened to this while tidying the kitchen. I tapped into my own memory of hearing that the sun would consume the earth one day. Scary. Of course knowing Jesus loved me and I'd be with Him in heaven one day took a lot of the scary away. I understand why it is that humanity evolved to believe. Reality is scary.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome..