I love the perspective here...amazing photo
Thank you!
This is thick, looks like in between branches and a web. Either way it is a perfect picture for Halloween!!
I guess it is pretty Halloweeny:)
cool! Never hought of doing that. Looks great.
Thank you, I like the way it turned out.
That is quite awesome!
I like that you used nature and made something really interesting with it, not that nature isn't. I just tend to take mostly nature photos...Michelle
Beautiful abstract! I love the pattern in the web, and the beautiful colours.
Love the perspective....it tapers nicely♫ My Abstract: http://lauriekazmierczak.com/scraggles/
Nice.Webs are beautiful :)Have a wonderful day.Mormor
Your comments are always welcome..
I love the perspective here...amazing photo
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteThis is thick, looks like in between branches and a web. Either way it is a perfect picture for Halloween!!
ReplyDeleteI guess it is pretty Halloweeny:)
Deletecool! Never hought of doing that. Looks great.
ReplyDeleteThank you, I like the way it turned out.
DeleteThat is quite awesome!
ReplyDeleteI like that you used nature and made something really interesting with it, not that nature isn't. I just tend to take mostly nature photos...Michelle
ReplyDeleteBeautiful abstract! I love the pattern in the web, and the beautiful colours.
ReplyDeleteLove the perspective....it tapers nicely♫ My Abstract: http://lauriekazmierczak.com/scraggles/
ReplyDeleteNice.
ReplyDeleteWebs are beautiful :)
Have a wonderful day.
Mormor