So stylish image, Bzz.Good Tuesday from Marit.
Thank you!
That bee was likely drawn in by the bright yellow color, or it is just lost.
The yellow color was due to an effect I used in Picasa. This guy was on our garage window and I was just in a picture taking mood:)
All black, he looks like a Darth Vader bee! Where is he, what is the yellow?
He was striped, but the lighting was so bad I used an effect to artsy it up a bit:)
Love the detail in this pic. Beautiful. Lovely capture.
Hi Alice! Thank you for visiting my blog today, and joining too.Your photo is so detailed! I couldn't help but think I'd be running for the hills. But you ran for your camera!I hope you'll visit me often, and I'd love to hear from you. Happy Sunday!Ceil
Your comments are always welcome..
So stylish image, Bzz.
ReplyDeleteGood Tuesday from Marit.
Thank you!
DeleteThat bee was likely drawn in by the bright yellow color, or it is just lost.
ReplyDeleteThe yellow color was due to an effect I used in Picasa. This guy was on our garage window and I was just in a picture taking mood:)
DeleteAll black, he looks like a Darth Vader bee! Where is he, what is the yellow?
ReplyDeleteHe was striped, but the lighting was so bad I used an effect to artsy it up a bit:)
DeleteLove the detail in this pic. Beautiful. Lovely capture.
ReplyDeleteHi Alice! Thank you for visiting my blog today, and joining too.
ReplyDeleteYour photo is so detailed! I couldn't help but think I'd be running for the hills. But you ran for your camera!
I hope you'll visit me often, and I'd love to hear from you.
Happy Sunday!
Ceil