Psalms 130:6 My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning.
A beautiful morning! A little hazy, but it is supposed to be 80 degrees today. I'm so glad after the beginning of the week was nothing but what Sonia calls "New World Order gray".
Was there an earthquake in Libya Yesterday?
Elizabeth at The End Time Blog also posted about it.
Also I learned from a post on ETRT, it seems Beck is planning on having a rally in Jerusalem this summer. Following the links led me to Brannon Howse's radio show and his discussion about this with Jimmy DeYoung..very interesting. You can download or listen here.
And more turtles. We have lived here since the 90s and I don't recall ever seeing a single turtle and now they are showing up on a regular basis. The boys wanted to keep him. EWWWW:
| Look at him go! |
| I guess he is kinda cute:) |
| Whader you lookin' at? |
Finally, I saw this over at the meetup. The CDC wants us to prepare for the "Zombie Apocalypse".
I can always come here and be educated...thanks.
ReplyDeleteLove the turtle...have a wonderful weekend...in the upper 80's here also.
Oh there are billboards all over the city for the May judgement day.
I love these turtles! I too would want to keep them. :) About 15 km down the road from us there use to be a turtle crossing on the main road. That was 6 years ago or so and since have diminished. :( There were tons of turtles run over every day. I am not sure what happened to them but I think they were killed off. Very sad!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all of this information. There isn't much in the way of May 21st around here. Pretty quiet. Tick, tock, tick, tock.
Blessings,
<><
Ma,
ReplyDeleteYour sons always seem to be finding turtles that they want to keep. Maybe you need to build a "turtle farm" near your house so they can store them all in there, ha, ha! :)
I'm not understanding why people are getting worked-up about the May Judgement Day ordeal. My husband told me about it last night. I just can't help but shake my head about that one.
Blessings,
-L. Rose
Interesting. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteHa ha ... that's funny about the turtle. They are a protected species in most of the pacific. Have a lovely weekend.
ReplyDeleteWow,a lot of interesting things going on in the world. But ewww...zombies apocalypse! I clicked the link and read the CDC article. That was just plain creepy! Nice pictures of the turtle. Oh and I added your blog to my blog roll. Have a nice week end!
ReplyDeleteI'm with your boys - I always had a pet turtle as a kid.
ReplyDeleteI am going ot have to check out this zombie apocalypse. When I (fianlly) logged on today I saw it was one of the top searched phrases, and thought, gee, I have really missed some news haven't I?!