Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturday Stuff

The weather has been perfect for the last several days...a taste of summer. It's going away though..sigh.

That is a funky cloud.



Another turtle showed up at our house...this time a teeny weeny one:)

It's not a great picture, but it's so small my daughter is holding it in her hand..how cute is that?

I certainly think it is a bit cuter than this one:

Hey there!



I wonder if they are going to form a band?





So anyway here is something I saw on the meetup this week. W E I R D:





I haven't seen that movie he speaks of, but I have noticed that no one seems to be talking about Japan anymore. It is amazing how fast we move on...when those people will be effected with this for years to come.



In other news, don't forget Judgement Day is next weekend. Put it on your calenders. Linda writes a heartfelt post about this sort of thing here.




And finally, for a larf...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome..