I love clouds, especially the big ominous looking ones that show up before a storm. I am fascinated by thunderstorms, too. I don't ever remember being scared of them, just amazed. They are such a display of His majestic power. Most of the photos here on the blog are taken by my daughter with our super cheap digital camera, so many times the awesomeness of these shots just don't come through.
She took these on the morning of this past Labor Day as the sun was rising. In the Sunday School class that we teach, we talked about the parting of the Red Sea this week and how God made Himself manifest to the Israelites:
Exd 14:19 And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face, and stood behind them
Hi ma.....I love clouds too....those shots are o.k. God bless
ReplyDeleteYaddy
Hi there Yaddy, thanks for stopping by.:) I'm glad to know another cloud enthusiast.
ReplyDeleteMy DD is interested in photography, perhaps that is a good excuse to get a better camera!
I love clouds also. They are on the header of my Blog. I think about a picture of kids lying on a grassy hill, looking at the big fluffy white clouds roll by and tell each other what figures they see in each cloud's shape. Simple pleasures of God's creation and enjoying life. A baeutiful picture in my mind. We have thunderstorms here in Southern California only once in a blue moon, thought the mountains around us get their during hurricane season in the Carribean that pushes moisure here. I love the thuder and lightning ... it is soothing to me, along with the sound of rain.
ReplyDeleteIsn't our Creator God wonderful!
Great Photos! Those clouds look a little scary to me! Like they are saying take cover or else.
ReplyDeleteI noticed the clouds in your banner, Brian, very nice!
ReplyDeleteWe are in the midwest, so spring is usually quite full of thunderstorm activity.
We're big cloud people here too. Hubby paints them on ceilings for a living! Each one is unique!
ReplyDeleteHow cool Diane! I would love to see some pics:)
ReplyDeleteHere's some pic Ma from our website. We have a lot more photos of his work on our Facebook link too.
ReplyDeletehttp://robertbucknell.com/Naturemurals.html
Thanks for asking!
What a talented guy:)
ReplyDeleteMy dad is a painter, too, but not as a career. I see that he did a Cabela's here in Indiana.
Oh yes! We did the Cabela's with a partner in Shaumburg (by Chicago) and then drove over to Hammond to do the store there - I have a friend in Wakarusa, IN.
ReplyDelete