Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sermon Sunday - I Was Blind, But Now I See

After The Storm

Another great sermon from Joe Galuszek of Sovereign Grace Chapel.

http://www.sgchapel.com/ChapelMP3AudioFiles/IWasBlindNowISee-08152010.mp3


What comes first in salvation? Do we show faith and then are unblinded, or are we given our sight and then we can have faith?

The story of the man born blind is a great example of how we cannot do anything until He opens our eyes.

2 comments:

  1. Great Sermon, and since our Men's Bible Study & Christian Fellowship group is starting Ephesians this week, I can use Pastor Joe's point on Ephesians chapter 1 in our discussion. Blessings to you Ma'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed it and can glean something to pass on. I really his sermons and usually check them out each week. He has a real down to earth approach.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome..