Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Well, I'm sick and it F*ing sucks

It's not THE virus, but just regular old stupid-ass flu.


THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, that sucks. Get well soon. No, sooner than that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that. get well quick! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your flu. Rest, drink plenty of fluids, and it should be gone in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, thank you all. <3 The real kicker is that I'm now working from home full time and I have absolutely no energy to do anything. Since quitting my job last July, I've been selling online on ebay, Mercari, Poshmark, and others and it's been going wellish, but I need to get stuff listed NOW. Hubby also quit his job a year and a half ago and went into of all things waiting tables (lol). So he's not working now either. Our savings are gone at this point and I'm scared. If I could just get the energy to do things, things would pick up. Hell, I may even go and get a job, but rn that's just out of the question. Thank you all for your well wishes. I hope you're all well.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome..