Wednesday, November 20, 2019

And Now For Something Completely Different

I know I've been writing some pretty dark stuff lately.


It's more for me than you, dear readers, but you are welcome to read. I don't expect comments or such, just trying to get things out. Ya know?


Anyhoo....on a brighter note,

My son has been fascinated with films and filmmaking from day one. He used to sit and watch The Incredibles over and over and over and over again. He is interested in being behind the scenes. He and two of his co-op buds made this yesterday. I was super impressed (btw, he is 12, the main actor is 12, and the other actor is 9!)




https://youtu.be/41T0KsjRAbg

1 comment:

  1. It looks as though the guys have deleted the video. :( I know there's an updated one, I just need to find it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome..