Sunday, October 26, 2014

The "E" Word


Over the past few months my hubby has lost around 30 pounds with this one very exciting and no fail trick:



He burnes more calories than he eats. 



Not that we've stopped eating or not eating what we want. In fact, we've found some very creative ways to turn our favorite foods into things that are better.




I say "we" because since seeing the results on him, I figured I had about 5-10 pounds I could lose as well. I've almost hit my goal, and may go a few pounds more, we'll see.





He's been riding a bike to burn and I've found that I have a wonderful built in cardio workout at my job. I figured I burn about 200ish calories an hour. We've been using the MyFitnessPal app to do the calculations and to our surprise, it is actually working.





But I hate the word "exercise." It evokes visuals of boring workout videos and such. BUT running around like a crazy person for 10 hours straight at work is fun (in a sick sort of way).


So eat better, move around, lose weight....who knew?









3 comments:

  1. I love Bloom County I have a stuffed Opus that my dad bought me for Christmas a billion years ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice that you have such a physical job..
    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome..