I love words.
I am having a hard time not writing and not writing exactly what is on my mind, but therein lies the problem. I told my husband at the start of the blog back in 2010 that it made me nervous for him to read it. He has respected my wishes and stayed away from it. During the whole spiritual journey series I did, I kind of felt like I was leading a double life. Although I did tell him I was doing it, I didn't invite him to read it. It seemed wrong somehow after the fact to have so much of our life out there that he had never read.
We talked about this Sunday night and I decided to start over. He is still totally cool with me having the blog as a place just for me, but I feel like something was just off. I didn't and don't want to leave him out of that part of my life especially since he always shares the songs he writes with me.....always eventually:) Someday I would like him to read it and then maybe I'll feel more at ease with having it public again. Writing kept me from completely falling apart after realizing I didn't believe anymore. It was not hard to do either, it just came out.
Now that that is out of the way, I guess I'm back, to blogging anyway. That didn't take too long.
Welcome back.
ReplyDeleteIt new start is always good. Hope it makes you happy.
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Joanne
I think this is great!
ReplyDeleteGlad your departure from blogging was so short-lived! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone! I'm sorry to be such a drama queen :P
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are back.
ReplyDelete