A familiar sight for me, too.Thanks for visiting my blog...it looks like you are from the midwest, too. I am from West Central Indiana../..
Hi Rose,This field is right next to our house, right on the outskirts of Marion Co. We get to see all the activity all year long. Thanks for stopping by!
I pass numerous field of soy beans every day, they haven't started harvesting, but any day now! I never tire of watching the field transform during the seasons.
Your comments are always welcome..
A familiar sight for me, too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog...it looks like you are from the midwest, too. I am from West Central Indiana../..
Hi Rose,
DeleteThis field is right next to our house, right on the outskirts of Marion Co. We get to see all the activity all year long. Thanks for stopping by!
I pass numerous field of soy beans every day, they haven't started harvesting, but any day now! I never tire of watching the field transform during the seasons.
ReplyDelete