I'm just dustin' off my old cobwebby blog here.
I sure would love to be a big time money making blogger, but it does seem that one needs something new, controversial, opinionated, informative or entertaining to say.
I certainly have nothing new to say. I could stir up some controversy pretty easily, but that would be counter-productive to the peacefulness I'm trying to nurture. I know that opinionated people can be entertaining, but can get much disapproval, and I'm not into making people not like me on purpose. I can inform with bread baking, but I've done that.
I always wanted to write a book or a television show, but inspiration has so far eluded me.
I seriously considered just shutting this whole blog down, but for now I am going to let it hang out in cyberspace and maybe something will come to mind to fill it back up again.
I will still be posting on my photo site as for now, I find that it is one thing that makes me happy. I would love to be able to create photos for calenders or especially album art. That would be so cool.....a girl can dream:)
Thanks to all of you who have read, commented, and continue to visit...I know there are a few of you. I appreciate your interest in my little corner of the world.
Until next time.....

I wondered if you were the same one who had the photo site, and now I see I was right!
ReplyDeleteGosh, forgot to say I LOVE the web picture!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ginny. It was in my bedroom (yikes!).
DeleteI enjoy your corner of the world.
ReplyDeleteThank you Denise:)
Delete"I find that it is one thing that makes me happy."
ReplyDeleteA good rule for blogging and living. ツ
True That.
DeleteHubby and I were just talking about the sake of being happy for happiness sake.
I hear ya!
ReplyDeleteYeah, wouldn't it be great if we could both find a niche and start making some money at this? People do it.
DeleteI cannot wait to read what you have in store for us ... and it would be a blessing to see your family rewarded for your gifted words of wisdom to the world.
ReplyDeleteThanks for reading, Brian, I have a lot to say right now:)
Delete