Oh, that is cool!!! I don't think I have ever noticed a reflection this way before! Now I will have to look!!
taht is a fine reflection. Love the bw treatment here.
Oh I really like this...Michelle
Makes me want to go in and see what's going on!
very cool...I like the softened edges♫
Oh, this is wonderful! So many interesting layers.
Such a fine photo. I like the soft tenderness editing.
Thats a nice photo Ma! I like it.
interesting layers and reflection.i like the monochrome treatment.
Your comments are always welcome..
Oh, that is cool!!! I don't think I have ever noticed a reflection this way before! Now I will have to look!!
ReplyDeletetaht is a fine reflection. Love the bw treatment here.
ReplyDeleteOh I really like this...Michelle
ReplyDeleteMakes me want to go in and see what's going on!
ReplyDeletevery cool...I like the softened edges♫
ReplyDeleteOh, this is wonderful! So many interesting layers.
ReplyDeleteSuch a fine photo. I like the soft tenderness editing.
ReplyDeleteThats a nice photo Ma! I like it.
ReplyDeleteinteresting layers and reflection.
ReplyDeletei like the monochrome treatment.