Love the look of this photo!
The tree and the delightful light make such a lovely magical glade on the left. A lovely place to sit.
I like this photo, the light and the place :)
Great contribution to the B&W theme!Well done!
such a beautiful scene!
A wonderful scene.I'd loved to sit there.Have a nice evning.Mormor :)
Dramatic, beautiful scene! Perfect in b&w!
it´s a dreamworld. So inviting. Love it. :)
Excellent light exquisite composition, I like how you've framed!
I love seeing everything from the perspective of being under this wonderful big tree. Makes me feel like I am hiding!
Very good black and white shot.
Gorgeous image! I love the contrast of the dark tree and the light buildings - creates such an interesting feeling.
What a beautiful tree. Nice place to hanging out.Thanks for dropping by, awesome shot!www.homezweethome.info
This looks like a soft summer afternoon in the shade of a lovely tree. Lovely photo with a gentle mood.
Your comments are always welcome..
Love the look of this photo!
ReplyDeleteThe tree and the delightful light make such a lovely magical glade on the left. A lovely place to sit.
ReplyDeleteI like this photo, the light and the place :)
ReplyDeleteGreat contribution to the B&W theme!
ReplyDeleteWell done!
such a beautiful scene!
ReplyDeleteA wonderful scene.
ReplyDeleteI'd loved to sit there.
Have a nice evning.
Mormor :)
Dramatic, beautiful scene! Perfect in b&w!
ReplyDeleteit´s a dreamworld. So inviting. Love it. :)
ReplyDeleteExcellent light exquisite composition, I like how you've framed!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing everything from the perspective of being under this wonderful big tree. Makes me feel like I am hiding!
ReplyDeleteVery good black and white shot.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous image! I love the contrast of the dark tree and the light buildings - creates such an interesting feeling.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful tree. Nice place to hanging out.
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by, awesome shot!
www.homezweethome.info
This looks like a soft summer afternoon in the shade of a lovely tree. Lovely photo with a gentle mood.
ReplyDelete