eucharisteō:
1) to be grateful, feel thankful
2) give thanks
We have an awesome God and awesome hope and nothing to fear! From 1 Corinthians 15:
19If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
20But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
21For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
28And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
Happy Thanksgiving!
And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Happy Thanksgiving to thee and thine, Ma! May have a truly blessed day with family and friends.
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed Thanksgiving, Ma!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great blessing to read this message this morning, on this wonderful Thanksgiving Day. God bless you and your dear family. I give thanks to the Lord for all He has done, all that He is doing and all that He is going to do. Praise be to God, and our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a wonderful day! :)
ReplyDeleteIn Him,
<><
Did you take this picture? It is magnificent, just something else for me to be thankful for today! Blessings to you on this day, hoping you have a wonderful weekend!!!
ReplyDeletePraising the Saviour All the Day Long!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!
Jennifer
Happy giving of thanks 2 u 2 :)
ReplyDeleteI love the Blue Letter Bible site also...I like using the audio pronunciation tool, I try pronouncing it without, and then listen to the actual pronunciation to hear how far off I am, lol. Usually I'm way off. I also used to have e-sword on my puter, but I haven't had it since I had Alex clean off my computer... haven't had it now for almost a year :( I'll see if Ken can get it back up for me this weekend.
Did you cook a turkey with all the trimmings?
Thanks so much to everyone for stopping by:)
ReplyDeleteGinny,
I did take this picture...last Thanksgiving. I loved it so much, I think it will be a tradition:)
Susan,
The pronunciation tool is fun! I've never tried e-sword, I guess I don't want to mess with the download, but I hear good things.
We always spend thanksgiving with the Mr.'s extended fam at his aunt's house. There were 31 of us there yesterday including a new little guy born in Sept..cute cute cute:).
I just had to bring a couple of sides.
Great scriptures to share. I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your week :)
Blessings,
Marcia