Friday, April 29, 2011

Clouds XVI

These are from yesterday afternoon. 


These remind me of the big fluffy clouds that I was noticing one day shortly after I was saved.


Somewhat dark and menacing, but somehow reassuring and comforting...


Knowing that once dead, I was now alive. God's wrath no longer abides on me!


Daniel  7:13-14    I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.     And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion [is] an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom [that] which shall not be destroyed.

MARANATHA!

8 comments:

  1. So wonderful the way you see God in everything you see and do. Trully Blessed. Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ma,

    Those verses in Daniel really seem to fit those pictures perfectly.

    Those clouds are truly majestic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the second photo, the fact that you're my sister in Christ, and your choice of verses is most fitting! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ma,

    I liked how you used the pictures of the clouds to portray the feelings that you were experiencing when you became saved. It was a brief, but beautiful testimony.

    The cloud pictures were gorgeous as well. They look very mysterious to me.

    -L. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. These clouds are so pretty!! When we lived on the prairies we see such awesome clouds, I would just watch for hours as they rolled in and changed form. Pretty!

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had some scary clouds yesterday, but it was beautiful to see the sunlight breaking through.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! No sunny skies today, though.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome..