Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Beautiful Truth

I saw this documentary posted over at Not Another CONspiracy Vlog.

It follows a teen's research for a homeschool project about the Gerson method-an alternative, natural cancer treatment.  Also included is his research about food additives, genetically modified and irradiated foods, vaccines and the like and how these things have increased disease and not decreased it as we are led to believe. 

Although the story is told through a secular point of view from what I could tell, the video highlights that the way God has provided for us in nature is so beautiful. We have been screwing it up for thousands of years, but all of that will change one day.

Rev 22:2     In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

I did a bit of searching on the Gerson therapy and there are those who swear by it and others that see it as a total quackery. If you make it to the end of the movie, there is some therapy involving coffee that is rather icky...you'll see. From what I hear about chemo, though, this type of thing wouldn't be any worse.



The rest of the parts are here:

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this most interesting video :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite documentaries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ron and Hollie:)

    I thought it was very well done. I wonder if it really does work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched this movie recently too and thought it was well done. I think natural treatment and how cancer is developed should be studied by everyone. I would rather try to prevent it then learn after the fact. I have been planning to do a posting on this and the documentary and on the Dr Burzynski movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0ibsoqjPac

    and A World Without Cancer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3NNLs8llAY

    Thanks for sharing about this great movie. I love that the kid had it as a home school project. Wouldn't learn that in public school huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie,

    I think prevention would certainly be preferable indeed! I will check out those movies when I get the time. I really enjoyed "Fathead". ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome..